Student Success Report
Term: Fall 2013 (201410)
Department: College of Business & Tech (BAT)
This report was prepared by the Office of Institutional Research on 13NOV14.
Source: Official Student Enrollment (Type 1), Student Class (Type 2), and Student Degrees (Type 5) files as submitted to the CPE. The table PODS.mst_student_course is used to get grades for each class. These grades are current and come from live data.
|Headcount Enrollment||EKU Cumulative GPA|
|AGS in Business and Technology||6||.||4||2||.||.||.||2||4||3.4||2.16||50.0%||16.7%||16.7%||16.7%||.|
|BA in General Studies||68||8||8||11||41||.||.||41||27||46.3||2.68||10.3%||26.5%||32.4%||19.1%||11.8%|
|MBA in Business Administration||22||.||.||.||.||.||22||6||16||10.5||3.61||.||.||.||31.8%||68.2%|
Headcount Enrollment: Number of Majors by Program and Student Level and Full/Part-Time Status, plus Student FTE (FTE based on credit hours enrolled)
EKU Cumulative GPA: Distribution plus mean by Program
Programs with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.
|Degrees||UG Retent. (3yr Avg)||GR Retent. (3yr Avg)||Six-Year Graduation Rate||Headcount Enrollment Change %||Degrees Awarded Change %|
|Program||Awarded||Frsh 1-yr||Soph 1-yr||Jr 1-yr||Sr 1-yr||1st-yr||2nd-yr||3rd-yr||Fresh||Trans||Grad||1-year||5-year||10-year||1-year||5-year||7-year|
|AGS in Business and Technology||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|BA in General Studies||46||44.1%||38.8%||67.8%||79.5%||.||.||.||33.3%||50.0%||.||-15.0%||-4.2%||.||15.0%||27.8%||155.6%|
|MBA in Business Administration||31||.||.||.||.||54.1%||31.9%||12.5%||.||.||82.6%||-56.0%||-72.5%||-73.2%||-3.1%||-3.1%||10.7%|
Degrees Awarded: Number of Degrees Awarded by Program - Terms used were Summer 2012(201250), Fall 2012(201310), Spring 2013(201320).
Undergraduate & Graduate Retention (Average of Three Previous Years):
- Freshman One-Year Retention Rate by Program (first-year to second-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years freshmen in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Sophomore One-Year Retention Rate by Program (second-year to third-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years sophomores in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Junior One-Year Retention Rate by Program: Percent of prior years juniors in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Senior One-Year Retention and Graduation Rates by Program (third-year to graduation for graduate students): Percent of prior years seniors in program who graduated or returned to EKU for current year.
Six-year Graduation Rate: Six Year Graduation Rates of New Freshmen, New Transfers, and New Graduate Students starting in the program.
- Six-year Graduation Rates - Cohort term Fall 2007(200810) and ending with Spring 2013(201320).
Headcount Enrollment Change: One-, Five- and Ten-Year Changes over time in Headcount Enrollment by Program
Degrees Awarded Change: One-, Five-, and Seven-Year Changes over time in Degrees Awarded by Program
|N used in
Courses Offered: Course Enrollment, Number used in Mean GPA, Mean GPA, and DFW Rate
- Mean GPA - A, B, C, D, F - Excludes FN
- DFW - A, B, C, D, F, U, S, P, W - Excludes FN, UN
- DFW Calculation = Sum(D,F,W,U)/Sum(A,B,C,D,F,W,U,P,S)*100
The terms used to produce this table were Summer 2013(201350), Fall 2013(201410), Spring 2014(201420).
Courses with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.