Student Success Report
Term: Fall 2008 (200910)
Department: Counseling & Educ Psychology (CEDP)
This report was prepared by the Office of Institutional Research on 11APR12.
Source: Official Student Enrollment (Type 1), Student Class (Type 2), and Student Degrees (Type 5) files as submitted to the CPE. The table PODS.mst_student_course is used to get grades for each class. These grades are current and come from live data.
|Headcount Enrollment||EKU Cumulative GPA|
|Cert in Elem Sch Counseling||3||.||.||.||.||.||3||.||3||0.8||3.76||.||.||.||.||100.0%|
|Cert in Rank I (6th yr)||3||.||.||.||.||.||3||.||3||1.0||3.80||.||.||.||.||100.0%|
|MAED in School Counseling||114||.||.||.||.||.||114||29||85||54.8||3.76||.||.||0.9%||11.4%||87.7%|
|MA in Human Services||20||.||.||.||.||.||20||9||11||11.8||3.68||.||5.0%||.||15.0%||80.0%|
|MA in Mental Health Counseling||58||.||.||.||.||.||58||32||26||37.3||3.71||.||.||1.7%||17.2%||81.0%|
Headcount Enrollment: Number of Majors by Program and Student Level and Full/Part-Time Status, plus Student FTE (FTE based on credit hours enrolled)
EKU Cumulative GPA: Distribution plus mean by Program
Programs with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.
|Degrees||UG Retent. (3yr Avg)||GR Retent. (3yr Avg)||Six-Year Graduation Rate||Headcount Enrollment Change %||Degrees Awarded Change %|
|Program||Awarded||Frsh 1-yr||Soph 1-yr||Jr 1-yr||Sr 1-yr||1st-yr||2nd-yr||3rd-yr||Fresh||Trans||Grad||1-year||5-year||10-year||1-year||5-year||7-year|
|Cert in Elem Sch Counseling||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||-25.0%||50.0%||0.0%||.||.||.|
|Cert in Rank I (6th yr)||.||.||.||.||.||.||0.0%||0.0%||.||.||8.6%||-42.0%||-78.4%||-83.4%||.||.||.|
|MAED in School Counseling||19||.||.||.||.||73.6%||59.8%||43.9%||.||.||72.7%||9.6%||42.5%||.||18.8%||280.0%||850.0%|
|MA in Human Services||3||.||.||.||.||60.4%||70.1%||65.0%||.||.||37.5%||0.0%||-52.4%||.||-82.4%||-76.9%||200.0%|
|MA in Mental Health Counseling||7||.||.||.||.||82.8%||67.0%||62.4%||.||.||37.5%||34.9%||23.4%||.||-41.7%||75.0%||133.3%|
|RANK1 in School Counseling||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
Degrees Awarded: Number of Degrees Awarded by Program - Terms used were Summer 2007(200750), Fall 2007(200810), Spring 2008(200820).
Undergraduate & Graduate Retention (Average of Three Previous Years):
- Freshman One-Year Retention Rate by Program (first-year to second-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years freshmen in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Sophomore One-Year Retention Rate by Program (second-year to third-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years sophomores in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Junior One-Year Retention Rate by Program: Percent of prior years juniors in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Senior One-Year Retention and Graduation Rates by Program (third-year to graduation for graduate students): Percent of prior years seniors in program who graduated or returned to EKU for current year.
Six-year Graduation Rate: Six Year Graduation Rates of New Freshmen, New Transfers, and New Graduate Students starting in the program.
- Six-year Graduation Rates - Cohort term Fall 2002(200310) and ending with Spring 2008(200820).
Headcount Enrollment Change: One-, Five- and Ten-Year Changes over time in Headcount Enrollment by Program
Degrees Awarded Change: One-, Five-, and Seven-Year Changes over time in Degrees Awarded by Program
|N used in
Courses Offered: Course Enrollment, Number used in Mean GPA, Mean GPA, and DFW Rate
- Mean GPA - A, B, C, D, F - Excludes FN
- DFW - A, B, C, D, F, U, S, P, W - Excludes FN, UN
- DFW Calculation = Sum(D,F,W,U)/Sum(A,B,C,D,F,W,U,P,S)*100
The terms used to produce this table were Fall 2008(200910), Spring 2009(200920).
Courses with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.