Student Success Report
Term: Fall 2014 (201510)
Department: Medical Laboratory Science (MLLS)
This report was prepared by the Office of Institutional Research on 22JUN15.
Source: Official Student Enrollment (Type 1), Student Class (Type 2), and Student Degrees (Type 5) files as submitted to the CPE. The table PODS.mst_student_course is used to get grades for each class. These grades are current and come from live data.
|Headcount Enrollment||EKU Cumulative GPA|
|AAS in Medical Lab Technology||3||.||.||.||3||.||.||3||.||2.8||2.76||.||.||100.0%||.||.|
|BS in Clinical Laboratory Sci||5||.||.||1||4||.||.||5||.||4.5||3.35||.||.||20.0%||40.0%||40.0%|
|BS in Pre-Clinical Labora Sci||3||.||.||1||2||.||.||1||2||1.8||2.62||.||33.3%||66.7%||.||.|
|BS in Medical Lab Science||33||2||.||4||27||.||.||33||.||31.9||3.30||.||3.0%||18.2%||48.5%||30.3%|
|Pre-Medical Lab Science||50||13||14||17||6||.||.||43||7||41.2||3.05||6.0%||12.0%||26.0%||26.0%||30.0%|
Headcount Enrollment: Number of Majors by Program and Student Level and Full/Part-Time Status, plus Student FTE (FTE based on credit hours enrolled)
EKU Cumulative GPA: Distribution plus mean by Program
Programs with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.
|Degrees||UG Retent. (3yr Avg)||GR Retent. (3yr Avg)||Six-Year Graduation Rate||Headcount Enrollment Change %||Degrees Awarded Change %|
|Program||Awarded||Frsh 1-yr||Soph 1-yr||Jr 1-yr||Sr 1-yr||1st-yr||2nd-yr||3rd-yr||Fresh||Trans||Grad||1-year||5-year||10-year||1-year||5-year||7-year|
|AAS in Medical Lab Technology||4||.||.||33.3%||33.3%||.||.||.||.||.||.||0.0%||.||.||300.0%||.||.|
|BS in Clinical Laboratory Sci||20||50.0%||33.3%||41.7%||84.5%||.||.||.||100.0%||100.0%||.||-70.6%||-50.0%||-44.4%||11.1%||81.8%||11.1%|
|BS in Pre-Clinical Labora Sci||.||42.9%||80.6%||86.1%||84.0%||.||.||.||80.0%||100.0%||.||-62.5%||-93.6%||-90.0%||.||.||.|
|BS in Medical Lab Science||2||.||33.3%||33.3%||57.1%||.||.||.||.||.||.||83.3%||.||.||.||.||.|
|Pre-Medical Lab Science||.||50.8%||31.0%||38.2%||60.0%||.||.||.||.||.||.||2.0%||.||.||.||.||.|
Degrees Awarded: Number of Degrees Awarded by Program - Terms used were Summer 2013(201350), Fall 2013(201410), Spring 2014(201420).
Undergraduate & Graduate Retention (Average of Three Previous Years):
- Freshman One-Year Retention Rate by Program (first-year to second-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years freshmen in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Sophomore One-Year Retention Rate by Program (second-year to third-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years sophomores in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Junior One-Year Retention Rate by Program: Percent of prior years juniors in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Senior One-Year Retention and Graduation Rates by Program (third-year to graduation for graduate students): Percent of prior years seniors in program who graduated or returned to EKU for current year.
Six-year Graduation Rate: Six Year Graduation Rates of New Freshmen, New Transfers, and New Graduate Students starting in the program.
- Six-year Graduation Rates - Cohort term Fall 2008(200910) and ending with Spring 2014(201420).
Headcount Enrollment Change: One-, Five- and Ten-Year Changes over time in Headcount Enrollment by Program
Degrees Awarded Change: One-, Five-, and Seven-Year Changes over time in Degrees Awarded by Program
|N used in
Courses Offered: Course Enrollment, Number used in Mean GPA, Mean GPA, and DFW Rate
- Mean GPA - A, B, C, D, F - Excludes FN
- DFW - A, B, C, D, F, U, S, P, W - Excludes FN, UN
- DFW Calculation = Sum(D,F,W,U)/Sum(A,B,C,D,F,W,U,P,S)*100
The terms used to produce this table were Summer 2014(201450), Fall 2014(201510), Spring 2015(201520).
Courses with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.