Student Success Report
Term: Fall 2008 (200910)
Department: Nursing (Bacc & Graduate) (NURB)
This report was prepared by the Office of Institutional Research on 11APR12.
Source: Official Student Enrollment (Type 1), Student Class (Type 2), and Student Degrees (Type 5) files as submitted to the CPE. The table PODS.mst_student_course is used to get grades for each class. These grades are current and come from live data.
|Headcount Enrollment||EKU Cumulative GPA|
|BSN in Nursing||297||4||9||74||137||73||.||242||55||235.2||3.17||0.3%||1.7%||29.3%||51.2%||17.5%|
|BSN in Pre-Nursing Pre-RN||491||194||169||79||41||8||.||440||51||419.4||2.85||9.8%||13.0%||30.3%||28.7%||18.1%|
|BSN in Nursing (Post RN)||134||2||2||18||108||4||.||37||97||73.3||3.13||2.2%||1.5%||29.9%||52.2%||14.2%|
|CERTP in Nursing (Post MSN)||3||.||.||.||.||.||3||.||3||1.3||3.67||.||.||.||.||100.0%|
|MSN in Nursing||91||.||.||.||.||.||91||15||76||48.6||3.64||1.1%||1.1%||1.1%||20.9%||75.8%|
Headcount Enrollment: Number of Majors by Program and Student Level and Full/Part-Time Status, plus Student FTE (FTE based on credit hours enrolled)
EKU Cumulative GPA: Distribution plus mean by Program
Programs with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.
|Degrees||UG Retent. (3yr Avg)||GR Retent. (3yr Avg)||Six-Year Graduation Rate||Headcount Enrollment Change %||Degrees Awarded Change %|
|Program||Awarded||Frsh 1-yr||Soph 1-yr||Jr 1-yr||Sr 1-yr||1st-yr||2nd-yr||3rd-yr||Fresh||Trans||Grad||1-year||5-year||10-year||1-year||5-year||7-year|
|BSN in Nursing||98||55.6%||90.7%||89.3%||90.8%||.||.||.||.||.||.||-0.3%||17.4%||18.3%||4.3%||88.5%||32.4%|
|BSN in Pre-Nursing Pre-RN||.||67.7%||79.6%||75.6%||67.8%||.||.||.||38.3%||45.3%||.||-0.4%||7.7%||48.3%||.||.||.|
|BSN in Nursing (Post RN)||63||66.7%||66.7%||75.8%||80.2%||.||.||.||.||78.9%||.||-21.2%||-49.8%||41.1%||-16.0%||90.9%||75.0%|
|CERTP in Nursing (Post MSN)||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|MSN in Nursing||31||.||.||.||.||76.7%||68.2%||72.8%||.||.||67.7%||-16.5%||9.6%||42.2%||-6.1%||34.8%||47.6%|
Degrees Awarded: Number of Degrees Awarded by Program - Terms used were Summer 2007(200750), Fall 2007(200810), Spring 2008(200820).
Undergraduate & Graduate Retention (Average of Three Previous Years):
- Freshman One-Year Retention Rate by Program (first-year to second-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years freshmen in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Sophomore One-Year Retention Rate by Program (second-year to third-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years sophomores in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Junior One-Year Retention Rate by Program: Percent of prior years juniors in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Senior One-Year Retention and Graduation Rates by Program (third-year to graduation for graduate students): Percent of prior years seniors in program who graduated or returned to EKU for current year.
Six-year Graduation Rate: Six Year Graduation Rates of New Freshmen, New Transfers, and New Graduate Students starting in the program.
- Six-year Graduation Rates - Cohort term Fall 2002(200310) and ending with Spring 2008(200820).
Headcount Enrollment Change: One-, Five- and Ten-Year Changes over time in Headcount Enrollment by Program
Degrees Awarded Change: One-, Five-, and Seven-Year Changes over time in Degrees Awarded by Program
|N used in
Courses Offered: Course Enrollment, Number used in Mean GPA, Mean GPA, and DFW Rate
- Mean GPA - A, B, C, D, F - Excludes FN
- DFW - A, B, C, D, F, U, S, P, W - Excludes FN, UN
- DFW Calculation = Sum(D,F,W,U)/Sum(A,B,C,D,F,W,U,P,S)*100
The terms used to produce this table were Fall 2008(200910), Spring 2009(200920).
Courses with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.