Student Success Report
Term: Fall 2008 (200910)
Department: Recreation & Park Admin (REPA)
This report was prepared by the Office of Institutional Research on 11APR12.
Source: Official Student Enrollment (Type 1), Student Class (Type 2), and Student Degrees (Type 5) files as submitted to the CPE. The table PODS.mst_student_course is used to get grades for each class. These grades are current and come from live data.
|Headcount Enrollment||EKU Cumulative GPA|
|BS in Recreation & Park Admin||87||6||19||24||37||1||.||80||7||78.6||2.84||2.3%||23.0%||33.3%||32.2%||9.2%|
|MS in Recreation & Park Admin||18||.||.||.||.||.||18||11||7||11.8||3.40||5.6%||.||5.6%||22.2%||66.7%|
Headcount Enrollment: Number of Majors by Program and Student Level and Full/Part-Time Status, plus Student FTE (FTE based on credit hours enrolled)
EKU Cumulative GPA: Distribution plus mean by Program
Programs with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.
|Degrees||UG Retent. (3yr Avg)||GR Retent. (3yr Avg)||Six-Year Graduation Rate||Headcount Enrollment Change %||Degrees Awarded Change %|
|Program||Awarded||Frsh 1-yr||Soph 1-yr||Jr 1-yr||Sr 1-yr||1st-yr||2nd-yr||3rd-yr||Fresh||Trans||Grad||1-year||5-year||10-year||1-year||5-year||7-year|
|BS in Recreation & Park Admin||22||46.0%||87.8%||85.8%||91.7%||.||.||.||0.0%||50.0%||.||67.3%||8.8%||-61.7%||-8.3%||-35.3%||-52.2%|
|MS in Recreation & Park Admin||4||.||.||.||.||55.6%||38.9%||40.1%||.||.||60.0%||50.0%||63.6%||50.0%||-20.0%||-33.3%||-20.0%|
Degrees Awarded: Number of Degrees Awarded by Program - Terms used were Summer 2007(200750), Fall 2007(200810), Spring 2008(200820).
Undergraduate & Graduate Retention (Average of Three Previous Years):
- Freshman One-Year Retention Rate by Program (first-year to second-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years freshmen in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Sophomore One-Year Retention Rate by Program (second-year to third-year for graduate students): Percent of prior years sophomores in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Junior One-Year Retention Rate by Program: Percent of prior years juniors in program who returned to EKU for current year.
- Senior One-Year Retention and Graduation Rates by Program (third-year to graduation for graduate students): Percent of prior years seniors in program who graduated or returned to EKU for current year.
Six-year Graduation Rate: Six Year Graduation Rates of New Freshmen, New Transfers, and New Graduate Students starting in the program.
- Six-year Graduation Rates - Cohort term Fall 2002(200310) and ending with Spring 2008(200820).
Headcount Enrollment Change: One-, Five- and Ten-Year Changes over time in Headcount Enrollment by Program
Degrees Awarded Change: One-, Five-, and Seven-Year Changes over time in Degrees Awarded by Program
|N used in
Courses Offered: Course Enrollment, Number used in Mean GPA, Mean GPA, and DFW Rate
- Mean GPA - A, B, C, D, F - Excludes FN
- DFW - A, B, C, D, F, U, S, P, W - Excludes FN, UN
- DFW Calculation = Sum(D,F,W,U)/Sum(A,B,C,D,F,W,U,P,S)*100
The terms used to produce this table were Fall 2008(200910), Spring 2009(200920).
Courses with enrollment less than 3 are excluded.